[tweetmeme]I was recently asked to put together a one page document titled, “Tips for Teachers that Want to Become Education Technology Leaders and Champions in their Schools”. I thought readers of Literacy is Priceless might enjoy reading the tips as well. Feel free to add your own tips in the comments section of this post!
1) Always keep learning!
Technology changes rapidly! Therefore it is important to stay on top of the latest news, trends and research. Here are a few recommended resources to start with:
- International Society for Technology in Education – articles, advocacy kits and conferences about education technology
- Edutopia – videos and articles about education best-practices
- eSchoolNews – K-20 technology news
- Mashable – Learn about the latest applications and trends in social media
- A mentor – Find someone that knows a lot about education technology. Meet and share ideas and feedback regularly.
2) Share your knowledge.
View original post 323 more words